Note - Pricing is for damper only. Hardware and spring supplied separately.
If ordered with a frame, the correct mounting hardware will be supplied.
* This Shock is designed to fit the Highlander *
Featuring an entirely new chassis and damper, enhanced tunability, smoother action, and a new MCU bumper for progressivity and end-stroke control - the all-new DHX2 is ready to race straight out of the gate.
- NEW graphics.
- NEW chassis & damper.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light pre-load conditions.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Reduced friction.
- Improved high-speed rebound tune-ability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.