Featuring the same super fast 0.5 degrees of Hydrz engagement combined with the latest alloy rim profile as used on the Enduro 305 wheels, The Enduro S wheels are built using straight pull steel spokes to provide a more budget friendly wheelset for aggressive all mountain and enduro riding.
With a 34mm outer and 30.5mm inner rim width and 28 hole spoke lacing, the Enduro S wheels are designed for performance and offer the optimum balance of weight, width, features and price that make them a worthy contender for any rider looking for a high performance wheelset that leaves some cash in the bank for road trips and beers.
- Lightweight handbuilt wheels for aggressive trail, AM and Enduro riding
- High performance 28H alloy rims
- Sapim Straight pull steel spokes
- 34mm outer, 30.5mm inner width provides excellent support for wide tyres
- Super fast engagement Hydra hubs. 6 pawl, 6 phase 0.52 degrees of engagement
- Centre lock
- Shimano Microspline Freehub
- Wheels are delivered pre-taped with tubeless valves installed