Ohlins RXF36 m.2 Suspension Fork 29" 160mm 44mm offset
The adjustment range specifically for trail to Enduro race use with 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound. For high speed compression you get 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting. Retuned twin piston three chamber air spring system allowing total air spring tuning from the initial movement through to the bottom out.
Improved tire clearance, the chassis will take up to a whopping 27.5×2.8. There are many technical improvements in the fork but we did not stop there, the design has also been updated and matches what you see on the race courses.
38mm or 46mm offset for 27.5' model , 44mm or 51mm offset for 29' model
- Air: travel 160 mm
- Independent spring system
- Independent damper system
- Retuned air spring system
- 36 mm upper tube diameter
- Offset 44mm
- E-bike approved
- Race proven setting bank
- Overall improvements for reducing friction
- Possible to change between coil and air spring
- Compatible maximum tire sizes 29x2.8