Please note, this product will ship mid-late November.
* This Shock is designed to fit the Highlander II *
The Air-Charged Coil Shock
Tigon is an entirely new DB Twin Tube shock that combines the sensitivity of a coil shock with the tunable support of an air spring.
RAMP Tube Technology is designed to better withstand side-loading and buckling forces. RAMP Tube is a secondary air spring that works in conjunction with Tigon’s main coil spring to control the shock’s progression. With this added feature, a rider will still rely on the main coil to support their body weight while setting sag - but can easily add up to 35% progression relative to a traditional coil shock using a basic shock pump.
- Exceptional traction and control through technical and rough terrain
- Just add air - Easy to add bottom-out support on drops and jumps
- Class leading DB Twin Tube Technology that provides independent external adjustability
- Tigon will fit and suit bikes that are linear or were built for air shocks
- Integrated 3mm Tool for damping adjustments
- 2-Position Climb Switch
- Hand assembled and individually dyno tested in Western North Carolina
The Tigon provides the ground tracking control of a coil shock with the bottom out support of an air shock.
Weight : +/- 438g* *210 - without spring, varies by size
- Damping : DB Twin Tube Technology
- Adjustments : RAMP Tube, Independent high & low-speed compression, low-speed rebound, 2 position Climb Switch
- Shaft Diameter : 12.7mm (1/2”)
- Designed, Tested, and Hand Assembled in Fletcher, NC